Saturday, October 4, 2014

Brownie Batter Milkshake

I found this recipe on Pinterest a long time ago.  As in 2 years ago ;).  But until now, I never had brownie mix that I was willing to open and only use a portion of.  But because I now keep THRIVE Fudge Brownie mix in my cupboard for my single-serve brownie snack-attacks...  Well, I actually now have opened brownie mix in the cupboard.

So, obviously I used THRIVE product in mine.  So that's the recipe I'm posting.  However, you can use any dry brownie mix -- as is shown by the original recipe in the link up there...

THRIVE Brownie Batter Milkshake
1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cups THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix

Place all ingredients in blender and blend well until smooth.  Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with brownie bits (both optional).  Enjoy!!


It was creamy and delicious.  The only thing with mine was I didn't blend it sufficiently.  I still had some big bits of vanilla ice cream.  But that's because my toddler had just gone to bed, and I was trying not to make a ton of noise with the blender ;).  Hahaha.


Anyway, it's good stuff if you just feel a hankerin' for something that is totally a calorie splurge :).

No comments: