Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Appetizer Night!

While I was visiting my best friend Julie over Christmas, she and I decided it would be a lot of fun to have an appetizer night. Basically we ate only finger-foods for dinner that night. We discovered that making a bunch of appetizers is a lot more time-consuming than we originally thought, not to mention a lot of work! But, it was a lot of fun for us and Alysha to make all of these appetizers. Not to mention how fun it was to eat them! Even Jon enjoyed the food, even though it was girlie :).

Our menu:
  • Ham and cheese mini frittatas
  • Beef and onion cheeseball with crackers
  • Confetti pinwheels
  • Bacon-cheese mini appetizers
  • BBQ cocktail smokies (not pictured)
  • Chocolate-covered peanut butter crackers
  • Oreo truffles
  • Mini cheesecake bites
Appetizers for dinner

1 comment:

April Lauren said...

Oooh, all the treats look yummy!! What happened to your other blog lady? (Don't get me wrong, I like this one too Hila!) I miss seeing you institute!! :)