Friday, May 2, 2014

French's Slow Cooker Chicken


1/2 cup French's mustard
1/2 cup honey
2 pounds boneless chicken

Mix mustard and honey.  Pour over chicken in the crock pot.  Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.

Personal Notes:  So this is super super easy.  And only 3 ingredients!  And not weirdo ingredients either.  Of course, I forgot to do the mixing step.  And the sauce was kind of thin, so I added about a tablespoon of cornstarch while letting it cool for a bit and whisked it in so it would mostly dissolve. 

Verdict: Discard.  We didn't really enjoy the flavor.  It's strong.  I give it an A for ease.  But definitely not something I'll make again.  I appreciated that it was so easy and that I had all the ingredients, and that I could do something fast and easy on a hot day in the crock pot :).  But it just wasn't delicious to us. 

I forgot to take a picture before storing the leftovers, so I'm sure the picture make it seem even less appetizing ;).

No comments: